Castle Rock Water Business Solutions department provides support to more than 23,000 customers each month for all water services within Town limits. Castle Rock Water services include: water, wastewater, stormwater and water resources. Castle Rock Water, though a division of the Town of Castle Rock, is funded entirely through water rates and fees.
New Water Customers
- The title company or landlord is responsible for setting up new water accounts.
- Set up an online H2Oaccess account to easily access your statements and payment options, 24/7.
- Feel free to contact us with any water or account question at 720-733-6000 or by email.
- Learn how your bill is divided into tiered rates for usage and fixed rates for the operations and maintenance of water services.
- Learn more about your water account and our services.
- Online - set up a secure online H2Oaccess account to easily access statements and pay safely and securely using your checking account, credit card or debit card.
- ACH - auto-draft your monthly payment. Set it up.
- Phone - anytime, automated phone access at 1-855-288-9288.
- Drop off box - a drive-up drop box for payments is located in the parking lot of Castle Rock Water, 175 Kellogg Court.
- Service centers - payments can be made, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., at the following locations:
- Castle Rock Water, 175 Kellogg Court
- Town Hall, 100 N. Wilcox St.
- All water meters in the Town are read for actual usage the first three days of the month and bills are generated and mailed between the 6th and 9th of the same month.
- All payments are due on the last business day of the month. Payments received after the 5 day grace period will be assessed a $5 late fee. If a past due balance remains on the account, customers may receive a Notice of Intent to Disconnect Water, with additional service fees.
- Upon disconnection due to non-payment, service reconnection requires all charges due be paid in full. (Municipal Code 13.14.070) Once full payment is received in our office, service will be scheduled for reconnection by the end of the next business day.
- It is the responsibility of the property owner to ensure payments are made in full every month (by their tenants) to avoid a disconnection or possible property lien.
Going paperless could pay off!
Register for paperless billing with your online H2Oaccess account today and you will be entered into a drawing to receive a $50 water credit on your December bill. Opt-in by Nov. 30, 2020 to qualify. Current paperless customers are already eligible.