MAC Leisure Pool
The Miller Activity Complex Pool boasts an impressive indoor aquatics center with four lap lanes, a winding water slide, a zero-entry section with smaller slide and water table, and a vortex whirlpool that simulates rushing water currents.
The pool area also has four garage doors that open to an outdoor pool deck where users can enjoy the outdoor Castle Rock weather.
The MAC Pool is now open. Reservations for can be made two days in advance for a 90-minute session.
- Capacity: 75 participants
- Limited seating is available.
- No tables are available
- Limited lockers are available for use, showers are available for swimmers to rinse off
- Please arrive with your swim suit on and be prepared to leave the facility in your swim suit.
Miller Activity Complex update for 2021
Due to capacity limits in order to comply with State health guidelines, the MAC is open on a reservation basis only.
Reservations are available for the trampolines, Functional Fitness area, pool and indoor fields. However, the play structure and toddler area will remain closed. Additionally, the furniture in the lobby area has been removed to prevent congregating. Reservations may be made up to 48 hours in advance and participants will only be allowed enter the facility five minutes prior to their reservation time.
Book a reservation
The MAC is currently operating under Orange Level Guidelines and the following schedule is currently in place:
Staff is working to follow all State and local health department guidelines. With that in mind, masks will be required throughout the facility, except while in the pool. Lockers and showers will be available on a limited basis. And, cleaning protocols will be followed throughout the day and between reservation timeslots. It’s also important to note that walk-ins will not be allowed. And, children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult while in the facility.
- 90-minute Trampoline times are available from 10 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. every weekend, holidays, and school breaks through Level Orange. Sessions begin on the even hours beginning at 10 a.m. with the last daily session beginning at 6 p.m.
- 90-minute Open Swim sessions begins promptly after Learn to Swim on Saturdays at noon and runs until 7:30 p.m. Sessions start on the even hours at 10 a.m. with the last daily session beginning at 6 p.m. every weekend, holiday, and school break through Level Orange. Sunday Sessions are from 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- 90-minute Lap Swim sessions are held on Sunday mornings, holidays, and school breaks at 8 a.m. through Level Orange. While we do not have formal lap swim during Open Swim, lap swimmers are welcome to sign up for Open swim and use the lap lanes during Open Swim sessions. Please note the amenities will be on during open swim.
Fees and admission
|Youth (ages 1-17)||$6||$7|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$7||$8|
|Senior (ages 62 and up)||$6||$7|
Rules and regulations
Children under the age of 8 must have a paying adult with them in the pool.
You must be at least 48 inches tall to ride the slides.
The leisure pool has mandatory 15-minute safety breaks every two hours. The safety break is designed to give kids an opportunity to calm down and acknowledge their fatigue level, use the restroom and get a break from the possible ongoing ingestion of pool water. This helps to reduce the number of incidents a lifeguard needs to respond to as well as fecal accident and vomit closures. Safety breaks start 15 minutes prior to even-numbered hours of the day, and occur every 2 hours thereafter.
Our pool capacity is 412 persons. You may want to call first to see if the pool is at capacity before visiting, 720-733-2222.
Food and drinks
Food is allowed in the pool area, but glass containers are not. Vending machines are available in the pool area.