The following recreational guidelines are in effect as of June 26, per the variance issued to Douglas County.
The Recreation Center is currently open. New safety precautions are in place, and users are required to reserve a 90-minute time slot online for a specific workout zone. The lap pool and leisure pool are also open by reservation only. Lap lanes are limited to two people per lane. Restrooms and showers are open, and lockers are available on a limited basis.
Make a reservation
In addition, the Rec Center Leisure Pool is also open by reservation. Reservations may be made 48 hours in advance.
Please keep in mind:
A few additional amenities will also be opening at the Recreation Center in the first week of October. The racquetball courts will be available for singles only play starting Oct. 1; challenge play and Wallyball will not be allowed. Additionally, the basketball courts will open for family shoot around and limited pickup games. All courts will be available by reservation only. Timeslots are available online.
- The sauna is NOT available
- Hot tub space is extremely limited - three people per rotation. If tub capacity is reached, participants must rotate out at the end of one bubble cycle
- Limited lockers are available. Showers are also available for swimmers to rinse off
- Please arrive with your swimsuit on, and be prepared to leave the facility in your swimsuit
- Slides are available starting at 9 a.m.
Please remember to practice social distancing and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet. Additionally, local health officials recommend wearing a face covering while in public. The intent remains to limit interactions to only those within your own household. Good hygiene - like not touching your face, and washing your hands well, and often - also remains important.
About the division
Participant and parental resources
Weather Hotline (updated at 4 p.m.)
New registration system
We have a new registration system! All of adult athletics will immediately transition to the new registration site for our spring season. If you’ve already created a team we will contact you and get you moved over. If you haven’t created a team please follow the link to our new, easier, registration and information page.
All of our youth programs will gradually transition over to the new site. Spring and summer sports will still register and be scheduled through TeamSideline. Starting in the fall all registration and information will be located on the new system. We will have links on both sites directing you to the correct area.
For sport specific information please go to one of the following pages.
- Adult sports: sport leagues for participants 18 years of age or older
- Youth sports: sport leagues for participants 17 years or younger
- Camps and clinics: athletic camps and / or clinics for both adults and kids
Please note: not all of our sport programs are offered year-round and are subject to change seasons. Keep checking back for current offerings.